Why about 34% of the World’s inhabitants prefer to drive on the left side in their countries, and the remaining 66% – on the right, no one knows exactly, although there is no shortage of guesses.
Why is there left-hand traffic in some countries? Continue reading
The Nile is one of the greatest rivers on the planet, flowing from the East African plateau, from South to North, through the entire territory of Egypt…
Tourists on Nile cruises swim only about a third of the full length of the Nile, in the lower reaches of the great river. There are many ancient monuments of the history of human civilization. Therefore, the main value of cruises on the Nile is their excursion programs. Continue reading
In this article, we will tell you what a vacation in Vityazevo is. If Anapa is the sunniest resort on the Black sea, then Vityazevo is undoubtedly the most interesting and fun place in the resort area of Anapa.
Visit Vityazevo-resort pearl of Anapa
This small village is located 15 kilometers from Anapa, surrounded by vineyards and the gentle sea, always warm (near the shore here is shallow) – an ideal place for children’s recreation. Continue reading